Percipio.London: Front-end developer
The Percipio family is growing! We are a friendly, fully remote web & software development company based in London, UK (but live throughout Europe) and are looking to add another passionate front-end developer to our outstanding development team.
We design and build digital solutions, web applications, APIs, Toolkits, UIs & digital assists for charities, organisations and government departments worldwide.
Current service stack
- Front-end: Webpack, Tailwind ( PostCSS ), Vue.js, Twig & GraphQL
- Back-end: Yii, PHP
- CMS: Craft CMS
- DevOps: VPS, AWS, Forge, Buddy.works & Docker
- Version Control: Github
- Comms: Slack / Trello / Github
We’re looking for: An honest, organised, reliable, friendly type to join our 7 person team who can take prototypes (generally in Adobe XD) and develop them into working templates and integrate them within Craft CMS. Experience with GraphQL or API integrations is a big plus!
This individual must have the knowledge to set up projects, develop collaboratively, deploy changes, and be comfortable working remotely. As a company (although not in the current climate) we have regular team meetings, and have the need to attend physical meetings in and around London (UK). So a decent transport route on a +/- 2 GMT timezone is essential.
Open for full-time employment or temporary contract.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Additional 2 weeks paid leave over Christmas during office closure
- Private medical insurance (UK only)
- Remote working environment
- Fully paid travel
- Regular co-working and team building events
- Encouraged CPD.